PARENTS DON’T FORGET:
- RivKids is OPEN for ages 6 months to 1st grade!
Please Click here to Pre-Register to save your child’s spot!
- We have Keep-Busy bags and the RightNow Media App available for in-service fun (just bring your WiFi-enabled device and headphones)!
- Family space is available in our Fellowship Hall, where your family can spread out at a table and watch the service live-streamed!
Ask the Welcome Team for more info!
- Our NEW SERVICE TIMES are 9:30 am and 11:00 am!
Here at Riverside Kids, we believe our children ARE The Church and we take our responsibility seriously to show every child who walks through our doors (or webpages) the Unconditional Love and Transformative Power of a Relationship with Jesus Christ.
We believe that the best ways to accomplish this are to 1) offer a safe and loving environment for all of our children — no matter their age, background or location (in-person or virtual), and 2) provide a curriculum that is Christ-centered, biblically sound, and age-appropriate with engaging & multicultural storytelling lessons and activities.
We know that building a relationship with Jesus is not restricted to only Sunday mornings, which is why we also want to provide resources to parents to equip them to engage with their children in conversations of faith with question prompts and fun activities that can be done during the week.
We also strive to provide user-friendly volunteer resources, which empower our RivKids Team to be their best and focus their energy on loving our kids!
If you are interested in Serving on our RivKids Team or connecting with our RivKids Directors, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REOPENING VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS:
Prior to the completion of Phase Two (where all of elementary will return), our elementary RivKids are welcome to attend the main service, and will be provided Keep-Busy bags, as well as access to RightNowMedia for uplifting Christian videos, streamed right to your wifi-enabled device!
And here is a list of some other great online RESOURCES
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO REOPENING RIVKIDS FULLY IN 2021!
1) In Phase One, we welcomed back our RivBabies, RivToddlers, and RivPreschool (6 months to 4 years old) on January 10th.
2a) The first part of Phase Two welcomes back our Kindergarten and 1st-grade students (March 7th).
2b) We hope to fully complete Phase Two by welcoming back our 2nd through 5th-grade students soon (date TBD), but on Easter Sunday (April 4th), we invite all of our RivKids back, including 2nd through 5th-graders, to join us for fun, age-appropriate activities to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus!!
Invite friends and pre-register your kids for Easter here:
Here's What You Need to Know
To accommodate social distancing in every classroom, there are limits to the number of children we can check-in for each room. This is for everyone’s safety and will be our standard of care for quite some time. We will not add spots in services once our rooms are full, although overflow space will be made available to families in the Fellowship Hall. So don’t forget to pre-register your children for RivKids!
NEW! RIVKIDS PRE-REGISTRATION
Please click below to sign up your children for a service time and classroom. You will also be asked to answer some health questions and to agree to the safety measures being used in RivKids:
HOW TO PRE-REGISTER:
- Click on the PRE-REGISTRATION link above
- Sign your children up for a service time and classroom(s)
- Answer the health & safety questions and add your information
- Hit SUBMIT, and then we’ll see you at the check-in service!
Please keep in mind that even though pre-registration is highly encouraged, you are welcome to check with our RivKids team on Sunday morning to see if we have space available. We love and miss our little ones and want to allow you to enjoy the service while we provide care for them!
**If, for any reason, you do not end up needing your spot, please cancel your reservation to free up space for another family!**
There will be temperature screening at check-in, and 2-year-olds & up will be required to wear a mask in their classrooms for the entire service. (Masks will be provided if needed.)
We will be spot cleaning high-touch surfaces during each service and disinfecting all surfaces between services.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT CHECK-IN:
- Pre-registration is required. If there is still space available at the time of the service, it will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please have only 1 parent dropping off and picking up children to limit the number of people at Check-In.
- Nothing outside will be permitted into the classroom (food, drinks, toys, etc.) except for a diaper bag and bottles for our RivBabies and RivToddlers (6 months to 2-year-olds).
- Health screening station: volunteers will ask how everyone in the family feels and take temperatures using a touch-free thermometer. Visible signs of illness (i.e., runny nose, cough, etc.) will preclude attendance in RivKids, regardless of reservations.
- Volunteers will assist with looking up your reservation and printing tags. Hand sanitizer and masks (if you didn’t bring your own) will be provided.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IN PERSON IF:
- You have had a fever or cough for any reason or if you have had any other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Anyone in your household has been sick in the last week.
- You have taken care of anyone with any illness in the last week.
- If you are high-risk, such as immune-compromised, or older adults and those with underlying chronic medical conditions.
Jan. 10th, 2021 – RivBabies (6 mo. – 1 yr.), RivToddlers (2 yrs.) & RivPreschool (3 & 4 yrs.)
Mar. 7th, 2021 – RivKids lower elementary (kindergarten & 1st graders)
TBA – RivKids elementary (kindergarten-5th graders)
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WE’RE TAKING:
- Pre-registration for children in each classroom (to ensure a limited amount of people in each classroom)
- Masks for toddlers & preschoolers (2-4) & volunteers
- Temperature checks before check-in
- Sanitizer/Clorox wipes, gloves, alcohol spray bottles for volunteers to use throughout the service (Keep-Clean Kits for each classroom)
- General disinfection between services
- Sanitizing pump dispensers throughout the RivKids hallways
- Health Reminders throughout the hallways and at check-in (encouraging people to keep children at home if anyone is experiencing signs of illness)