- RivKids is a Christ-centered ministry offered for children 3 months old to 5th grade!
- Children 2 years old and older are expected to wear a face mask during the service.
- Our SERVICE TIME is 10:30 am, with RivKids Check-in beginning at 10:15am!
- Check out some great family resources at the bottom of this page!
Here at Riverside Kids, we believe our children ARE The Church and we take our responsibility seriously to show every child who walks through our doors (or webpages) the Unconditional Love and Transformative Power of a Relationship with Jesus Christ.
We believe that the best ways to accomplish this are to 1) offer a safe and loving environment for all of our children — no matter their age or background, and 2) provide a curriculum that is Christ-centered, biblically sound, and age-appropriate with engaging & multicultural storytelling lessons and activities.
We know that building a relationship with Jesus is not restricted to only Sunday mornings, which is why we also want to provide resources to parents to equip them to engage with their children in conversations of faith with question prompts and fun activities that can be done during the week.
We also strive to provide user-friendly volunteer resources, which empower our RivKids Team to be their best and focus their energy on loving our kids!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT CHECK-IN:
- RivKids Check-In will open at 10:15am for children 3 months old to 5th grade.
- If possible, please have only 1 parent dropping off and picking up children to limit the number of people in the RivKids hallway.
- Nothing outside will be permitted in the classroom (food, drinks, toys, etc.) except for a diaper bag and bottles for our RivBabies and RivToddlers (3 months to 2-year-olds).
- 2-year-olds & up will be required to wear a mask in their classrooms for the entire service (masks will be provided as needed.)
- Volunteers will assist with printing your child’s name tags, as well as measuring their temperature using a touch-free thermometer, and each child will be provided with hand sanitizer, and a mask for children over 2 years of age.
- For the safety of our children and volunteers, visible signs of illness (i.e. fever, runny nose, cough, etc.) will preclude attendance in RivKids.
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR KIDS AND VOLUNTEERS
Please do not attend in person if:
- You have had a fever, cough, or any other COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- Anyone in your household has been sick in the last week.
- You have taken care of anyone with any contagious illness in the last week.
- You are at high risk: such as immune-compromised, or have underlying chronic medical conditions.
ADDITIONAL RIVKIDS RESOURCES
We understand and respect each family’s decision of when to return to in-person worship at RivKids. No matter where you are we want you to know that you are loved and supported by your RivKids family! We are happy to share resources to help you continue to guide your children in their walk with Jesus by providing family devotionals through ShareFaith (code: h3z7j5), as well as pointing you to these other great online resources (see links below)!
Your family is also welcome to access the RightNow Media App for uplifting Christian videos, streamed right to your wifi-enabled device!
Por videos bíblico para niños en español, por favor, contáctenos por correo electrónico a email@example.com.
Here at Riverside Kids we are committed to partnering with you and providing the tools needed to continue learning about the love of Jesus in church and from home. Below is a list of FREE resources available for you to check out!
KIDS BIBLE WEBSITES, SHOWS AND APPS
FAMILY FUN LINKS
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEEDS PLEASE EMAIL US AT RIVKIDS@954CHURCH.COM OR TEXT “RIVKIDS” TO 954.737.4723