Sunday July 17, 2011 – Sunday July 24, 2011
Iglesia cristiana oasis
Gustavo Mejia Ricart #122, Piantini
Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
Map and Directions | Register
Dates: July 17,2011 – July 24, 2011
Leader: Adam Greenfield
Administrative Contact: Angie Baez
This summer we are taking a team of 35 to serve alongside of two local churches in the Dominican Republic. Once the team arrives in the capital city of Santo Domingo we will split into two groups. One team will stay in the capital while the second team travels to the city of Santiago. Adam Greenfield, a pastor from Riverside Christian Fellowship (Fort Lauderdale), will be leading the overall trip and Miguel Medina, of Palm Vista Community Church (Miami), will serve by leading the second team into Santiago. Each team will partner with a local church to participate in various ministry outreach activities. Much of the work will be in poor communities with an emphasis on children’s ministry, evangelism, mercy outreach, and helping the Global Health Outreach serve in medical services. There is a strong possibility that the Santiago team will spend some time ministering in Haiti.
- Registration Closes on March 31st.
- Please fill out the entire application.
- Teams will be selected and contacted via email on April 1st.
- Ages 15 and up. Younger students must be accompanied by a parent.
- $100.00 deposit for selected team members is due on April 15th.
- Cost for the trip covers all expenses except spending money and travel to and from Riverside Christian Fellowship/ Fort Lauderdale Airport.
- Travel into the Dominican Republic will require a passport. Passports can take up to two months. This means you should get a passport ASAP if you do not have one already and you might need to have it expedited.
- There are no shots or immunizations required for this trip.